A Day in the life of the Chesapeake Dubs (it is slow ya know)

Yes that storm hit and there was a series of pile ups on I-95.....92 cars involved in 17 different wrecks on the same streach of road.

Something awful... No one died.... The saving grace.... I can not imagine what type of Insurance Chaos will develope from it!

Glad you went thru it when you did and did not get stuck in the mess

Tony

"David L. Winchell, II" <davidwinchell2@sprynet.com> wrote:
Tony,

That looks like the storm I drove through on I95 on Saturday getting home
from Philly to Charleston. That thing was nasty and caused some pretty bad
wrecks on the Interstate. Fortunately we were ahead of the wrecks, but
driving in that was not real fun nor relaxing.

Dave

David L. Winchell, II
DavidWinchell2@sprynet.com
87 16V Scirocco
86 8V Scirocco
84 8V Scirocco (Now at home in the south to live a rust free life)
01 V6 Galant
00 Silverado
www.cardomain.com/id/xavsbud