[no subject]

yeah, but the fokker flew really well, very smooth,
hahaha.  there is an old joke about a british war hero
coming home and talking to kids in the school he went
to.  he was telling a story about a raid over germany,
when suddenly, there were fokkers all around him.  the
teacher explained that fokkers were german aircraft.
he said, 'yeah, but there f***ers were flying
messerschmidts'.