Exhausting research (and looking for a small part)

Well, Cherry Bomb still makes glass packs, and if you want to wake up the
local ricers, toss one of them puppies on there, it's loud but a hella
lotta fun. Klaus just had his taken off, but it was acting as the sole
muffler, so it wasn't doing that whole "muffling" thing so well.
He really did sound like half a V8, and I experienced the "beating" of
nearly matched sound frequencies when driving by an alcohol rail at the
track. It was fun while it lasted.

Cathy