NEW ROCC! and question

that is standard, H4 hi/low, and H1 highs.  of course,
VW was smoking something good when they designed the
newer passat, H4 hi/fog lights, amazing, the bulb is
actually at an angle, in the lamp.
i know many things about hella lights.. i have the
complete catalogue!!!

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1234591&page=1