NEW ROCC! and question

The PO must have gotten it mixed up. H4 lowbeams and H1 highs?

Dan

Lars Bruchmann <pilotlars@yahoo.com> wrote:
wow, that all sounds really impressive, i don't know
what half of it is!! but congrats!! question- what
are H4 highbeams?? H4 are a dual-filament: asymetric
low beam, with 15 degree cut-off, highbeam is
symetrical, using the entire reflector. H1, H2 and H3
are highbeams.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1234591&page=1