Exhausting research (and looking for a small part)

Well, looking at the "something" with a flashlight shows that one of every
three or so passages don't let light through, so the "something" is
getting cleared outa there. Hopefully the girl will pass without
"something" in there...good old Klausie doesn't have to blow, thank
goodness. His "something" is long gone and not coming back anytime soon.
;)
Cathy