Kamei kit fitment and worth??

Look Mr. High-n-Mighty - you go and read the brochure scan that YOU
attached and tell me what it says for mk2's. It's in English AND French
so you don't have any excuses.

I realize it says that the items there are for the "basic" kit, but tell
me if ANYWHERE on that brochure it says that any of those parts are
available and actually go w/ that kit or if there's a "Complete Kit"
available. It's kinda hard to argue with the vendor's literature...

....wonders why Mr.
"Look-at-Me-Look-at-Me-I'm-Leaving-the-Sciroco-World" hasn't actually
left yet...go figure...