Kamei kit fitment and worth??

the MII kit is Front Spoiler + 2 wheel wells covers, 2 sides, 1 rear
peice + 2 corner for rear part so that makes 9 Peices... ask me how I
know :)

The KAmei x1 MKI and MKII dont even look alike in any case.

look at this page, the yellow on is a MKII and the red rocco is a mKI,
the front spoiler dont even come close

<http://www.driversfound.com/scirocco/history/tuners/kamei/>