OT: What do you do for a living?

Yeah- EA's been around for a while- we have this cool
wall(s) in our department that shows all the packages
from the very beginning. The games now are so
different that the past- it still amazes me what they
come up with-

as for the rocco-

it all started with a bad valve seat- a couple of
months in the head shop and then finding and trying to
fix lots of other stuff that cropped up- everything
from busted steering rack boots to a new header to new
heater core and new oil cooler (coolent stuff so the
head will not give me more problems) it is a Eurospec
big valve head so I needed to have it redone and not
just replace. Up to about a week ago I was going to
pull the whole engine jsut to clean it- it has gotten
so dirty-

and then there is the fact that i get lazy
sometimes...

-mark

=====
mark hausler