SoCal > A1/A2 BBQ/GTG/Mtn Cruise: Nov. 14 (Mark you calenders!)

--- T Berk <tberk@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> 1) Finish off Ign wiring.
>
> 2) Take new License photo.
>
> 3) Obtain Insurance for Rocco.
>

> Got a month to go, think I can make it?
>

> TBerk

I plan on going-

You can finish it T!

check my list! (not to out do you)

Now mind you it had not had any head since April. so
here is my list of thing to get done before the trip
to Circle-K:

1) Replace pass. inner CV boot
2) Install new pass. side tie rod end
3) Install heat shield around pass cv
4) fabricate heat shield around steering rack
5) find a girlfriend
6) install new heater core
7) replace all bad heater/radiator hoses
8) flush radiator and kept hoses with purple power
9) install cam seal on head
10) do valve job on head
11) install head on block
12) port "new" brospeed header
13) get spacer made for "new" header to deal with ABA
block
14) install "new" header
15) install all intake stuff
16) fill radiator
17) fill engine with oil
18) make sure car starts
19) figure out how to get car to exhaust works to get
header to cat connection made, mabe even cat back
remade.
20) retune car
21) install upper rear strut bar
22) get alignment

this is all to be done- I have already installed a new
oil cooler, replaced busted steering boot, checked
over whole coolent system, installed new bigger air
flow meter.

=====
mark hausler
'81 scirocco s