Ron's Pocket Rocket Was: since it's slow tonight....

Yeah, you guys should give Ron crap about the 4 speed... hell, I gave
him more of a hard time just the other night.  ;)

But the fact is that Ron has a really quick car.  And that light 4-speed
helps more than it may seem... I was amazed how responsive the car
felt.  More than my mk1?  Well, let's not go quite *that* far now..  ;)~

hehe... seriously Ron... your car feels great.
Keep it up!

Ben