since it's slow tonight....

Yessiree...the 4-speed saves a solid 20 pounds, right off the nose.  With my engine's torque, it
looooveees that 2nd gear.  Gets that little mosquito of a car up to speed right now.  Ask Ben
Harder...(and I quote: "I wouldn't have wanted to race you" (speaking of his own 2.0L 16V
Meqasquirted MkI, now in process of an under-hood upgrade)).

Sorta makes me smile.  :)

Ron

--- Jeff Toomasson <area53@validpath.com> wrote:
> Yeah - what's up w/ that?? All that beautiful tranny knowledge and he goes and
> builds a _ 4 _ -speed!!!?  Trying to shave off a few extra lb's??  :p
>
> JT

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor Jr." - '81 Scirocco S 7SM
2.0L 16V w/ Megasquirt, Quaifed GL 4-speed
It's Alive!!!