What do you do for a living?

> From: "Dan Bubb" <jdbubb@ix.netcom.com>
> Date: 2004/10/14 Thu PM 02:01:49 EDT
> To: <fahrvegnugen@cox.net>,  <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
> Subject: Re: What do you do for a living?

optical coatings for fiber optic
> communication filters.

Dan,
  Thanks for the reply...  The above stuck my interest.  I understand how fiber optics work, but not the filters, nor how the coatings would help them.  Can you explain how this works?

  As for coatings being the future, that is definately the case for engine components.  Don was telling me they have a coating they even put on bearings to promote oil sticking to it (or something close to that).  I am sold on the coatings that promote cooler temperatures (ceramic coatings)...

Cheers,
  David

---Chrome don't get you home.---