Scirocco II: Euro headlight installations

I'd suggest wiring the inners to go on with the highs too, as has been
proposed. We had a "much too close encounter" with Mr Big Truck recently.
Seems he did NOT like Klaus' four lows. (Klaus, as you can imagine, is
MUCH too small to mess with Mr Big Truck) I'm going to rewire my inners
with a switch on the low filaments if you can believe it, that way when
I'm out here in Bambi's digs, I can have four lows, but not on the
interstate. (I've got two nice Hella H4s and two crappy sealed beam twin
filaments) But I think I wired Daun's real Euros the way that was
suggested. I use a version of the .org tech notes, but with three wire
plugs to the headlights, I found the separate ones fell off the bulbs too
easily.

Also, a side note, you MAY be eliminating a two wire connector which has a
male end that works nicely in a DIY DPR current test harness. The female
end won't likely work, but it's the male end that is tougher to come by,
since many of the two prong female connectors go to sensors, not plugs.
Just so you can recycle effectively...

AND, I use my Euro fog lamp swich for a manual fan override, nice and
stock looking.

Cathy