Scirocco II: Euro headlight installations

All,

I'm looking for info on the Euro headlights installation procedures.  The
best link that I've found thus far :

http://scirocco.org/tech/16v/eurolights/

Any others out there?  Specific tips from the seasoned veterans??

I've got a question:  how are the smaller, inside lights supposed to work?
I've always thought they served a dual-purpose role, much like my '98
Passat:  fog lights on low-beam, high-beams in the high-beam position.  Not
true, it seems: an either/or situation.

I have already modified my stock MII with a Euro-spec foglight switch in the
dash, controlling a pair of under-bumper Bosch H3 bulbs.  How should I fit
this into my Eurolight modification?

As always, advice is greatly appreciated,

-Kevin
Charlotte, NC

http://caobhin.tripod.com/scirocco/scirocco.htm