From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Dan
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 2:02 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: DIY Fuel Enrichment Device, now hosted for everyone

On Tue, Oct 12, 2004 at 12:51:31PM -0400, rfkellner@snet.net wrote:
> Carl, thanks for hosting the files.
> The text mentions an article in European Car, is anyone familiar with
it?

> And yes, all the links are obsolete.  Also, the parts are relatively
common
> and should be available on line.
>
> Anyone seen this before?  Any comments?

I've seen this before, because, well, I invented it... probably in 1998
or
so.  Amazed to see it is still cirulating around.  A hard drive crash
years ago caused me to loose the original plans and graphics. I think I
even still have the original unit around somewhere, but I no longer have
the 16v.

Anyway, yeah, it worked fine.  Tech America went out of business five
years ago or so, so the links won't work, but as you said, the parts are
all pretty common, Radioshack should be able to get them all, except the
LM2907N-8, which digikey.com stocks.

BTW, with very little modification, you could use this circuit to build
shift light for drag racing or whatever.

Dan

--
Microsoft Haiku #162

	With searching comes loss