problems never stop! Cam bearing stud snapped

I haven?t tried yet but how easy are the studs to replace?  They look like oh so much fun.  To think I was being good and verifying the torque of the nuts?

Also, is there a trick to lifting the cams out (yes 16v) once the bearing caps are all out?  TIA as always

Koabi

PS: My goal was to leave the head untouched and play with that at a later time because I am running out of money to throw at this ?