87 8v automatic update.

Well, the fan comes on now. Actually I think it always did. I was just a
little impatient. I thought it would come on sooner. Haven't checked the turn
signals yet. Took it for a spin around the block today. Motor is very healthy and
trans shifts smooth. The bad news is I think it may have some suspension
damage. A left turn causes the left tire to rub the fenderwell in the back. I'm
hoping this is just a bent control arm and not any kind of frame damage. The
previous owner was run off the road by a drunk driver and took a white knuckle
ride through the woods.   Most people seem to agree that the control arm is
designed to bend before the frame. I will look into it later this week. Any major
frame damage and it becomes a parts car again. I'll still be dollars ahead
though so it could be worse.
Matt
1981 Mars Red
1987 8v Automatic