Some content because things have been slow...

Thanks Jeff.  I did find some 83mm Mahle's in stock but not the stock
size of 82.5mm  I'm not planning on going forced induction but i do
want to run a strong engine.  WiseCo especially seems to have tighten
the tolerances that previously caused noise and oil loss.  They also
are the only company that offers an offset configuration like the
stock pistons have.

I will be putting in a TEC II that will help the engine to breath
better.  I'm going to look for the previous post's of Dan's.

Searching......