Some content because things have been slow...

I didn't see the //M anywhere, I didn't see you working, was that the hired help? Or was your butler taking the photo's?

(just kiddin Jeff)

Tonee (look-, always remember the smiley)

Jeff Toomasson <area53@validpath.com> wrote:
This afternoon was a real snoozer from the list w/ Don's piston question
being the lone highlight (BTW - unless you go w/ the Autotech setup,
virtually the only thing you can buy from the known vendors is forged).

So I thought I'd post some bodywork pix - nothing substantial; just me
gettin busy w/ an angle grinder...Comments are welcome - I need LOTS of
encouragement right now. I'm running out time (no free weekends for the
next month) and I need to get into the paint shop before the rains
come.... :-/

L8R, JT

http://www.validpath.com/images/ragtop/bodywork1.JPG
http://www.validpath.com/images/ragtop/bodywork3.JPG