OT: any listers familiar w/ San Antonio?

Here is some info on the River Walk......Oh and yes dont forget the Alamo!
http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguide-2745020-river_walk_the_san_antonio-i

Talking about dicks:
http://www.dickslastresort.com/

Ad other food:
http://www.rediscoverdowntownsa.com/eats.asp?cat=1

That should hold ya for your trip!
Cheers,
tony

XL T-shirt of the Virgin of Guadalupe is enough payment for the efforts ;) hehehe!
Denny Maula <DMaula@gordonrees.com> wrote:
We have a spot here in San Diego "Dicks Last Resort".Same kind of theme.

Rude service, raggedy looking restaurant / bar.. Fun time.. Not a place
for a family dinner though.