Scirocco= Crack

OK I'm officially addicted. I just bought a yellow 87 8v automatic sight
unseen for $100. I haven't even driven my 81 yet. Well, I did pull it out of the
garage and back it back in! I bought the 87 with a plan to use the motor and
wheels (snowflakes) in the 81. It's a running and driving car though so
depending on the overall condition I may have a new daily driver. I will let you guys
no more when I pick it up this weekend. Does anybody know of a good 12 step
program?
Matt
1981 Mars Red
1987 8v auto coming soon!