driver side power window motor - Bought a (gasp!) Mk2...

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 15:23:03 -0700, Denny Maula <dmaula@gordonrees.com> wrote:

> Mark, your collection is amazing.  My finace would divorce before we are
> even married for having so many toys. Congrats on the new ride.

Funny thing, my "collection'" of cars has grown considerably since I
became single a couple years ago...  I wonder if there's a connection
there...  :)

Unfortunately most of my cars are "less than perfect" - as I tend to
pick up projects rather than finished vehicles.  They'll each get
their turn as time/money permits though...

Later,

Mark.
75 x2
80 S