Race suspension recommendations needed

Just bought a 16V to be a track only car (SCCA Solo II
for now).  I'm trying to find a really good
suspension, and am looking for recommendations.  Track
driven only, so if it's stiff enough to knock teeth
out, that's not a problem.  I was hoping for a nice
set of fully adjustable (height, rebound, damping)
coil-overs, but I'm open for anything.
Also if anyone has any recommendations on race tires
or race alignment specs, spill em to me - I'd be
grateful.  I've been running my current 16V daily
driver, and it does great with a spec alignment, boge
springs/shocks and falken azenis.  But I want to take
it to the next level with this new 16V.
Thanks all!