Race suspension recommendations needed

Ryan:

Join the vwautox yahoo list, and search the archive.  The very successful duo of Iain Mannix and
Kevin Wenzel generally do a 600#/in rear spring, 400# front, BRB (bib rear bar), BFB.  YMMV, as
Shine and others disagree.  Get Koni SA's for all 4 corners and have them revalved for your
weights and rates (this is next on my list).  Ground Control coilover conversion kits are fine.
Camber plates turned 90* to be caster plates are supposed to a good mod, but I haven't done that
yet.

Again, try the vwautox list and plow through the archives!

HTH

Ron