Race suspension recommendations needed

Well Larry, my primary goal was to make the car handle
like no other, then adapt it to a class (poor thinking
I suppose?).
Looking through the class rules, it's hard to find
what class I'd be in... Street Prepared allows things
like removing interior bits, but doesn't allow things
like camber plates, rear camber shims.  I'd like to
fit there because I know I could at least be
competitive.  But there are a few things that I want
to do that would put me in street modified.  But
street modified allows these, but doesn't allow
stripped interiors (rear seat only).  What's the deal
with that?  I'd like to be able to strip the car
(ultra-lite) but without having to compete with cars
waaay outta my league.
But... any recommendations here are welcome as well.