From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Scourge
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 11:29 AM
To: Rocco list
Subject: Wires, coils, and elephants

Hey guys(yeah yeah, girls too, lol),
    My plug wires are dying. When it's dark I can see them arc to the head a
little(mostly just #3, but water doesn't affect how the car runs). I think
my coil is old and tired too(no Idea how old it really is).
I have ye olde JH/ABA combo kicking. 10:1 compression.
My Questions: What kinds of wires do you guys use? What kind of coils? Any
advantages to MSD over accel or any other generic coils? Any advantage to
fatty wires?
I have taylor 8mm wires on the car now, they've been following me from car
to car.

thanx
-George
(Got ya, there aren't really any elephants!!)