GRM cars Money and Parts Begging (NA and Turbo)

Obviously From the responses I recieved, I have confused people.

GRM team NEEDS:
 Used koni yellows.. blown ones are ok. we rebuild em..
 Phantom Grip ( +upgrade spring kit )
 tubing for the Turbo
 kennedy racing clutch (6 puck unsprung ideal for 210mm)
 anybody got a rare 200mm clutch and pressure plate? for the 020 tranny
     (cheap way to get a race clutch same size a Bug one it fits)
nitrous stuff. bottle solenoids etc..
13x9 wheels for the hoosiers we have.
Coilovers for turbo car ( Balance Groupp style )
big sway bars for turbo car

--------------------------------------
GRM Team has to TRADE/Sell
2.0 8v (late model VW) unknown condition 8v xflow -- probably broken..
xflow head -- needs rebuilt can arrange..
VR6 bottom end .. yes I still have this
140mph cluster
lots of other crap..
That I havent sorted yet...

You can help sponsor the team..
* Method one Donate time/money
   (money gets you ON the car, Time gets you IN the magazine as a team member)
*  Help Sponsor the Scirocco.org Sticker... (Its BIG)

See the last years car @
http://cyco.ataxxia.com/BustedKnuckleRacing

Pictures and plans for turbo car due soon.