Taking donations for the GRM cars (NA and Turbo)

So folks were at it yet again..This time we need to raise cash / parts.

So the plan is run the 2.0 16v ITB car again.. upgraded tires and ECM
(www.vems-group.org) version 3 w/ selflearning WBO2 system builtin.. oh
yeah nitrous too..

the other car is the turbo car.
2.0L 20v Turbo.. (already got the motor, head, turbo, manifolds fuel
rails)

Basically there are few more things to buy/trade/gift..

Used koni yellows.. blown ones are ok. we rebuild em..
Phantom Grip 020 tranny
tubing for the Turbo
kennedy racing clutch (6 puck unsprung ideal for 210mm)
anybody got a rare 200mm clutch and pressure plate? :-)
nitrous stuff. bottle solenoids etc..
money .. Want your name on a fender/rear window, maybe help sponsor the
scricco.org stickers that go on it..
13x9 wheels for the hoosiers we have.
Coilovers for turbo car
big sway bars for turbo car
I'm sure there is other stuff that Im missing.

Go see last years car..
http://cyco.ataxxia.com/BustedKnuckleRacing
new pictures to be arriving soon...

Email me with questions / donations :-D