From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of T Berk
Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2004 7:47 PM
To: Ron Pieper
Cc: Scirocco.org list
Subject: Re: [OT] '00 Jetta throttle body connector pinout needed

Ron Pieper wrote:
> A buddy just had the TB replaced on his '00 Jetta, he gave me the old one.
It's P/N 037-133-064.
> Anybody have the connector pinout for this?  It's an 8-pin connector.
>
> Thanks,
>

> =====
> Cheapass Ron

How's dis?

Volkswagen Golf IV  year 2000 Electrical Diagram
<http://volkswagen.msk.ru/electro/wd_g4_00.pdf>

On page 11 (2.0 motor) I see the Cruise Control schema, and it shows the
Throttle Valve Control Module connecting to the Motronic Controller (ECM).

Luv you, Smooches.

TBerk