[OT] '00 Jetta throttle body connector pinout needed

David Utley wrote:
> I have yet to prove the possibliity of it, but since this is a diagram for a
> Russian market car, it is possible that it may have a different pin
> layout...  IIRC, Mitchell does the information for them...  SO, with that in
> mind, probe carefully, and good luck with the repair...
>
> Cheers,
>   David

This is a good point, one I neglected to mention; the site I pulled the
link from is a Russian site, which include some German, some Russian,
and some English version documents.

TBerk
ps, After I went there I got some Russian spam in my inbox. Precautions
should be taken.