[FS] Brand New Techtonics Stainless Exhaust Minus Muffler

I wish it fit Ellen's corrado, it'd save us some $. She needs 2.5 due to the VR inside, not the bunny inside.

Sorry, I thought it was comical.

(for those that didn't GET IT, the enegizer bunny, as in the bunny inside) Damn, tough crowd!

And yes I can't spell, I'm currently training for the 06' winter olympics for solitare.

Peter <peter@thescirocco.com> wrote:
I bought this 2" stainless exhaust without the muffler, for Mars, my '81 S,
because I had a new 2" Borla muffler. I was able to mount the Borla with the
existing Autotech piping, and I don't need the stainless piping.

It includes all the clamps, metal hangers, piping, and 3 bolt flange.
Everything in the picture, except for the muffler is included:
http://techtonicstuning.com/viewpart.asp?partnum=252.307B

The exhaust fits '75-84 Scirocco and Rabbit.
$200 picked up, or $220 shipped in the US.

Thanks,
Peter