From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Dan Smith
Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2004 4:35 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: OT: Jetta Tire Question

Just a quick question about the '00 2.0 Jetta. The stock tires are
195/65/15. I'm looking at a set of snows for it and I was wondering if
185/65/15 tires would fit okay. A couple of the online tire places suggested
205s but for winter that's just silly. So will 185s fit fine or should I
stick to the stock 195?

Dan