Jetta Tire Question

Sorry,

The key,

You're not happy unless she's happy. Then you're not happy.

Vicious circle.

My wife drives faster than I do, but she's still an everyday challenge, Oh Hi Honey!

That's what's keep it alive, well, the puppy does his part too since he is man's best friend!

Tonee

David Utley <fahrvegnugen@cox.net> wrote:

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
Cork it, Bonzo…  :-P

Cheers?

    David

Actually, I was married for nearly four years, so I do have some previous experience…  Wrong marriage, too…  J