In Case you Missed it - Project Scirocco Pt. 5 on VWVortex

> <http://www.vwvortex.com/artman/publish/vortex_news/article_1001.shtml>
>
> Due to recent events I figured a pick-me-up was in order.
>

> Enjoy,
> TBerk
> (no it aint mine, in many was it's what mine _should_ look like though.)

Thanks Tosha, it's so refreshing to see one lovingly restored. And to see
credit given where it is due, namely to the .org site, without which we'd
all be much sadder, and to the Potterfolk, good people there too.

Good stuff. I think I'll go hug Klaus.

Cathy
1999 TDI New Beetle
1987 2L 16V Scirocco
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V
"Deja moo- the feeling you've heard this bull before"