WOW! Gotta get me one of these!

On 11/26/04 5:27 AM, "T Berk" <tberk@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>> <http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=793691419
>> 2&category=63691>
>>
>> | Jim Jarrett,Madison, WI
>

> Hey Jim, gobble, gobble.
>
> I got one of those but it is the Passat OEM version. I think ND is/was
> selling them.

I posted this, tongue-in-cheeck because to me it looks like someone went
down to Pep Boyz, bought up a bunch of Rubbermaid over-the-door cup holders,
and painted a VW logo on them.  I've got one that looks just like this that
I got at Pep Boys.

| Jim Jarrett,Madison, WI        '94 Passat GLX                 |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |