From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Daun Yeagley
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 11:20 PM
To: scirocco list
Subject: Attn: UK Listers - help needed

I'm looking at bidding on a Scirocco Storm badge, but it
doesn't look like the guy will ship outside the UK. Can
anyone help me out here?

Thanks

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 16v Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56
Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain. That's not the scary part.
What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen