A Scirocco winter event for all...

Alright guys...

Some of you attended last year what we'd like to refer to as a "b-list"
insanely weird event, so you'll already know what I'm proposing... but for
the majority of this list who didn't go, I thought I'd give a more advanced
warning than I did last year and plant this little seed in everyone's brains
a bit earlier.

We live up near Burlington, VT... and, way out in the sticks, we like to go
Ice Racing in the middle of the cold ass winter.  ANYONE and everyone is
invited.  It's hard to give concrete details right now, because it's all
depending on the weather, but last year we held the event in the beginning
of Feb.  The SCCV holds Ice Trials out on Lake Champlain which we can
compete in.... and I enjoy forming some more creative events ( ask Anson or
Marc Getty, Jason Arms or Rich Deede about gravel and ice sledding behind
audi's and VW's at 50mph).

Just wanted to get people thinking about vacation time, get away time, and
fun time.  As it approaches, I'll keep people updated.  Last year was so
fun... it'll definately be on again for this year.

Hope you guys come!!!

Sara
Burlington, VT
'84 Rabbit GTI
'91 All-Trac Wagon "The ice trial champion"
http://community.webshots.com/user/gtigirlie