A Scirocco winter event for all...

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 21:59:23 -0500, Sara Arms <gtigirlie@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Just wanted to get people thinking about vacation time, get away time, and
> fun time.  As it approaches, I'll keep people updated.  Last year was so
> fun... it'll definately be on again for this year.
>
> Hope you guys come!!!

Great!  I definitely won't miss it this year!  II was just wondering
the other day if there was going to be a "Winter Beater Wars 05"!  :)

The Audi Coupe Quattro I recently bought should be a blast on the
lake!!!  I better get a head-start screwing drywall screws into some
old tires soon!

Anyone care to go in on a <cough> cabin <cough> this year?  :D  (I'll
be damned if you guys shoot me down AGAIN!)  hehehe    -   No front
desk threatening to kick anyone out for noise, tons of room/beds,
toasty fireplace, <cough> snowmobiles <cough>, music, and drunken
stupidness...  What's NOT to like!  (get ready for more "gentle
persuasion"...  :D)

Can't wait!  And you "wet farts" better go for the cabin dealie - or
else!!!  <evil grin>

Mark.
75 Scirocco
80 Scirocco S
81 Caddy
90 Audi Coupe Quattro - 10vt (mega shipment of parts arrived today!)