The kind of folks I work with...

It seems to me that somewhere I read that the suspension is supposedly
designed to take into account the crown of roads, however, it was not to
make the car turn to the right but to keep you going straight and avoid
irregular tire wear.  The amount is minuscule  and would not cause the car
to pull noticeably to the right.  I may have seen it in the tire guy column
in EC mag. (Or a suspension article in EC or GRM mag.)

About noticeably pulling to the right being a feature?  Did this guy work
for Microsoft?

Why is this guy driving business away by essentially saying "There is
nothing wrong with your car."  It most likely an alignment problem which
would typically be non-warranty so the service could have been performed at
the shop's regular rate.  If it was a mechanical defect under warranty then
the shop would at least get the warranty rate.

Chris