Semi-O/T... Intermittent Relay Qs...

david has told me the wiper on my european gti didn't
work like they did here in the US, for some reason.
pushing the lever forward activated the rear wiper in
intermittent mode.  that's the only way it worked.  i
would love to have my scirocco wiper work like that
also.  i finally fixed it, and it wipes 3 or 4 times,
then turns off.  i assume that is normal.