This is why Vortex Sucks

I need to do a little ranting here.  Vortex really pisses me off.   Some
where along the way everyone decided that their VW's were worth a mint.  And
the parts to boot.  Maybe I'm just too cheap or I've been to Anson's house
too many times, but these cars and parts are not made from platinum.   I
don't know about anyone else here but I got into VW's because I am poor adn
they are cheap.  Maybe if I offer my GTI up for like 9000.00 everybody will
want it, but if I put 3000.00 or best offer everybody will rag it.  I hadn't
been on there since I bought my GTI and now I remember why.  Sorry fro
wasting the bandwidth but I really needed to get it off of my chest.

This is the crap I'm talking about.  Kind of a bad example but typical.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1335075

Erik