This is why Vortex Sucks

Actually, people were pretty tame to that guy.  I too hate the tex.

As a side note, that car showed up here for a car show.  F-ing sick clean.
 Nicest Montana Green A2 GTI I have ever seen, let alone the cleanest most
stock looking 1.8T swap I have ever seen as well....that car is worth
every penny of the $10k he is asking (in my opinion of course).

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1988 Audi 90 Quattro
1990 Corrado TDI
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)