Momentary mumble.

" I don't need another car. I have more than enough"

LOL, now you sound like me. I have 3 cars currently and am buying a
parts car today, which will put me back up to 4. which is the limit
that my landlord (brother) claims can be there. (Not that I every have
broken that rule and gotten away since he is my brother.)

Plus I am looking at getting a truck so that I can haul all of these
damn cars around. And the truck in of itself is going to be a
motor/tranny and possibly a cab swap.

Rhett
Just can't stop buying cars.