Momentary mumble.

Looking at pictures of 'Rocs on Parts4VWs was a bad idea. I want to drive my
own dang car again, but laziness and procrastination keep foiling me, and
now it's gotta wait 'til Spring before I can start in again... and y'know
what? I've got this horridly nasty ache to go out and buy another farking
'Roc to tide me over. Ugh! I don't need another car. I have more than enough
in the GT, which by the way is still running as strong as it was back in
June, plus it's getting little updates here and there, and I plan to drive
it down to Cincy this year, again... but anyway... I want a Scirocco again,
dangit.

*Grumble, mumble, saunters off into lurkdom again*

~Matt/RJ
1985 Audi Coupe GT - The Evil Car
"I know God loves me. He gave me an Audi!"
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=rjtremor