Victor Jr.'s (disappointing) day at the races

Ron,

 Don't be disappointed at all... this was your first shot at not only
the 1/4 mile atmosphere, but also your first shot at engine tuning with
the MS... there is surely more tweeking to be done.

I'm excited for you about the sub-2k pound weight... sounds good!
(wishing my mk1 was that light)

Keep tuning!

Ben