rocco's

> Larry Fry wrote:
>> I remember the day our next-door neighbor brought home the first
>> televsion
>> set on our street.
>> I remember Eisenhower as President.
>> I was in the Air Force when tie-dye first appeared.
>> You kids....
>>
>> Larry
>>

> OK, OK. I tip my hat in thy general direction oh wise and benevolent
> elders.
>
> (Goes double for Cathy.)

You're really on my case eh? <big old (with the emphasis on old) wink>
I gotta dye my roots, the grey is showing I guess.

> <big cheesy grin cause we're just playin>

Glad ya clarified. ;D I'm certainly not qualified for any position of
responsibility here. Julie's older. I should likely lay low for a
while...and let the guys scrap over the position of elder...<wink>

Hey Tosha, is that you in the "blast from the past" pictures? You sure DO
look like Scottie W., and that's a good thing...damn, there are  a lot of
handsome young guys on this list, that was a fine lineup in that Waterfest
picture. (well, then there was the pic of Salty's ass...talk about a
portrait) I think the list should dredge up a lot of old pics and post
them. It's fun to see how things change.

Cathy, older, and certainly no wiser
1999 TDI New Beetle
1987 2L 16V Scirocco
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V Klaus
"Scirocco-(noun)- A hot wind which causes severe headaches"