scirocco like vw

Lars, you are correct.  That is a B1 Passat, however, a Mk2 B1 Passat.
They got a body change for 78 model year.  The Mk1 B1 Passat you speak of,
it a Robins Egg blue coupe?

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1988 Audi 90 Quattro
1990 Corrado TDI
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)