scirocco like vw

that's a first generation passat, same period as the
golf, scirocco and jetta Is.  it also came as a
station wagen.  from around 1974 to the early 80s.
the new line of water-cooled, front drive sedans and
coupes that VW produced.  we had one in the family, it
got passed around a lot, it was bright orange.. what
can i say, it was the wild 70s.
there is one like that here in okc, it is in really
nice shape, i actually stopped to stare at it, quite
rare, these days.  non-existent in europe.