Porn has never been this fast!!

 Okay, I must be in contact with two parallel universes, I just had this
conversation with someone off list...and there was mention of 1Ls too,
which just came up here a day or so ago. Weirding me out, I tell you.

Cathy, who may be in a totally different space/time than the rest of her
world. Or maybe just drinking too much...

PS No worries of me doing this, I can't even get one engine sorted out.